What is True ID?
A unique conference for 7th-12th grade young women:
- To VOICE your heart as you learn your True ID
- To move from “head-knowledge to heart-knowing”
- To affirm “who- and to whom we belong” while dispelling culture’s masked lies
- To receive discipleship training as well as tools in prayer, studying God’s Word, your devotional life, Christian Worldview, and an understanding of your place in the Great Commission
- To be HEARD rather than talked at!
- To discover with your friends truths not often talked about specifically to teen women
- To invite 4 of your friends to room with you (to make your Fab 5) and get a Free CD!
What will you experience?
- 6 cutting-edge topics shared in creative and compelling ways
- 7 interactive activities to experience
- 7 impactful testimonies by young adult women
- 9 passionate and caring presenters
When/Where is the event?
Upcoming 2015 conference dates to be decided
This state-wide conference is held downtown Minneapolis at the beautiful Women’s Club of Minneapolis and the Double Tree Suites Hotel with private coach bus transportation between venue and hotel
- All you can eat at Buca di Beppos—With the Chocolate Cake!
- Catered “Breakfast in Bed”
- Gourmet Salad Buffet and Luncheon
- Conference Booklet With 3 Months of Follow-Up Devotions
- Surprises and parting gifts!
How much does it cost?
$139 per student, scholarships available
Note: To request a scholarship, please send us an email us with “Scholarship Request” as the subject, via the Contact Page
How do I sign up?
Remember, invite 4 of your friends to room with you (to make your Fab 5) and get a Free CD!